Monday, January 26, 2009

January 21-23, 2009

I'm terrible. Almost a week and a half of no pictures. So I made sure to take extra during these times. This last week I celebrated 4 years married to a wonderful Mat. We had a nice time. Got a room, ate out (at a place that I fervently did not want to go to but because I'm such a nice wifey...) and then on Friday went to the Warriors game. Warriors lost by one measley little point. Buzzer beater. I thought Mat was going to cry! lol. Anyhow we took Ben and Phil with us and had a good time. You know now that I think about it I should have adamantly insisted on going to sushi because its what I wanted! lol. Still bitter.

January 21, 2009. My heritage: affects everything I do.


January 22, 2009. Happy Anniversary. See the lamp in my eye?! =)



January 23, 2009. The hotel has the great window that let in all this soft light. I was like a little kid with this window.


This week I learned: That I'm a lucky lady because not every husband likes to spend time with his wife.

0 comments: