Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 3, 2009

Okay okay so technically I'm almost three hours in Jan. 4. Good lord I need to go to bed. Procrastination is definitely not an art. We went to BeniHana tonight for Lianna's birthday. It was so much fun! Adult company, adult conversation and I can't believe I'm an adult. Just weird. Since it's almost 3 and I've got to get up in the morning I'm shooting off but here are a few pics from tonight and of course the last one of me for Project 365. Alright. Nighty Night. Or good morning.







Today I learned: That the best arguments are the ones that end with a resolution and learning about the other person.

1 comments:

Mat Chapa said...

What did you learn about yourself? I love you baby. Very proud of you. We'll just say it's all my fault!

"i killed mufasa." LOL!