Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16, 2009

What a week. Pam passed away at 4am Wednesday morning and so we spent the day up there with the family. Hence the reason for no photo on Wednesday or Thursday. Her funeral is on Tuesday. Today I've spent most of the day asleep or so it seems from an overnight eye injury. I hate wearing glasses but that's what I've been stuck in. Soooooo....no picture today either. =). Okay I totally just put a period after my happy face. Tomorrow there will be a fresh picture. Hopefully with Mat. He's been good to me the past couple of days with a personal thing we're going through. And I love him for it. I had to pop in so I don't break my habit. I'm about headed to bed so I'm out.

Today I learned: That I don't want to get to the end of a week, the end of a year or the end of my life with regrets. I never want to be able to say I stopped growing.

0 comments: