Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 10 & 11, 2009

I was talking to my husband tonight and some what of an interesting point (imo) came up in the conversation. We can read, study, work, learn and have a lot of knowledge about anything--photography, business, life, spirituallity--but at some point it's not enough to just know it all. It has to be applied. I know that sounds so simple and cliche but I realized that it is important to APPLY what I learned about everything and just do it. I KNOW how to eat right, now I just need to do it. I KNOW how to drum up business, now I just need to do it. I KNOW how to pray, now I just need to do it. I KNOW how to be a great wife, now I just need to do it. And I am. And I will. Tomorrow----JUST KIDDING!!!!! LOL.

Jan. 10


Jan. 11


This weekend I learned: I actually re-learned and am loving that this is one of the first things I learned about marriages and relationships:The way people do things (especially in relation to marriages and how they operate them) is not wrong, its just different. Dr. Emerson Eggerich

0 comments: