Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 12 & 13, 2009

Its been a crazy couple of days which is why I am putting two weekdays together.

Monday: Would you believe I woke up at 8. So proud of myself. Really made an effort to get up and start my day. Turned out I ended up stuck at home all day while Mat ran errands and Denice and my mom were out. So much for running errands. So while working in natural light I decided to photograph my morning routine. All you'll get to see is the end result. From clean and dry to moisturized, curled, plumped and prepped, nothing heavy on this end. I'm into the whole half a face thing. Hope that changes soon. Pretty soon I'll get into the whole socks and feet thing. !!!! =)



Today I learned: You can't sit back and expect business to come to you otherwise someone will take up your idea and run with it.

Tuesday: Pam ended up in the hospital on Sunday afternoon and its been updates, good news, bad news, sad news, hopeful news. I hurt for Nathaniel, Tim, Mikelle and Devin. I hurt for Larry. I hurt for Jen and Kate. We're still praying and still believing God that His will be done. Things just shouldn't happen this way. We started to head up to Lodi but things took a turn so we decided to come home and wait for news. Still praying...but its been a blue day.



Today I learned: That life is finite.

0 comments: