Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Real January 4th Post

Today was such a long day. And the cold only made it last longer! Down in the 30s right now. Freezing! Yeah the whole "California" thing doesn't apply here in the winters. Although I probably shouldn't be complaining. Another bleak picture day too. Shot in the room next to a computer while editing pics. Today I got to shoot Mikayla and Michelle. They were so much fun and LOVED the camera! This is by far one of my favs from today! I'll be posting more on my sneak peek blog!



Hopefully I'll get to shoot their family soon too! =) And hopefully one day my Project 365 pics will get more interesting! lol. Ta ta!



Today I learned: I chose this life I live and I choose to follow. Not blindly, not half-heartedly. I love Him and it's all worth it!

0 comments: