Monday, February 2, 2009

Janua....Oops. February 2, 2009

So where did February show up from!?! Holy Cow. Well school has started officially and I'm getting into the groove. Now I just need to find a job so that I can afford to stay in school right now. So that's what I've been trying to do is raise money to stay--check out some the designs I'm selling. Great for photographers and can be created for the consumer wanting a great card or announcement. If I don't raise my money I'm afraid I'll be out of school for another semester. SJSU is definitely not a charity. =)

On the bright side, I've totally enjoyed having a Facebook account. And making friends has been friends. Totally had to give them a plug. =)

Okay here's todays--bored in front of the mac.



Today I learned: It feels good to give.

0 comments: