Thursday, February 26, 2009

OOOOHHHHH Yeah!!!

I am now a firm believer in Craigslist. Okay I always have been, except for the whole job posting thing--things always fall through in that section. **sigh**, BUT back to the parts that always come through--I saw a posting for a lady who was looking for a Photography Assistant to help her out at weddings (and not an equipment carrying person but an actual second shooter). Which is a fabulous deal for me since I'm not completely set up to walk into the wedding market and keep it debt free so it's going to take me a little longer, but I'm sure once I buy everything in cash it will just work so much better. ;). Anyhow, I got the job! I am going to be second shoot assisting and getting the wedding experience I desperately want. This is who I'll be working with. Check it out~and I'm so excited!!

0 comments: