Monday, February 9, 2009

Pooches & Smooches!

Can I just say how much I love my Poufy. Well...except the past two days she has really driven me crazy. She doesn't even do full barks, just these snotty little half bark-grunts. Nevertheless between her and my mom's encouragement I am branching out Urban Rose to do pets. Pooches & Smooches Photography. Isn't that too cute? So excited about the idea that I came up with a logo and everything. Now I'm just working on the site. Now to get clients...got to take a walk around the neighborhood as soon as our Poufers gets out of heat. She's drivin' the men crazy!

Here's a peek at my new logo. I've been at the computer all day and the only good thing about that is I'm too busy to eat too much.

1 comments:

Cassie said...

My dogs often sign off with: Smooches from pooches, BabyRD & Hootie!!