Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I, wanna talk about number one oh my me my. What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I seee.

Okay~so I'm just joining the full-on blogging world. My husband started it. I am 22 years old. Have been married to a great guy for almost two years and am happy with it being just the two of us. I consider Gilroy my hometown and am proud to be a part of a family hand-picked by God to start a church. I would be nothing without Jesus at the center of my world. I have a sister obsessed with cows and another obsessed with language (literally). I have just discovered that the movie Fox and the Hound can still make me cry and that making Christmas cards has been quite the experience. I am going to school still and finally doing well at it. I think I just had to grow up a little. I intend to finish before I have kids and hope to come out with a degree in Accounting. Unless it changes again. Stupid major keeps doing that... leave me a note and I'll write you back in between classes.

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

SO WHAT, if I'm in love with cows-you're just jealous!!
hee! I love you!
-"AUNT MOO"