Friday, November 17, 2006

Cooking and Lunches

Okay~I am so proud of myself. I have made Mat lunch everyday this week. AND I cooked dinner twice. =) That was after I bought groceries. The first time all I had was sides and no meat, but last night I made grilled chicken breast with a brown sugar/chili powder glaze. It was delicious. My salad looked beautiful. It was one of the the mixed green salads with cucumbers, carrots, corn and kidney beans. SO delicious! Mat is getting more of a variety of lunches rather than JUST peanut butter and jelly. =) I LOVE grocery shopping. SO much better than Taco Bell...we really need to move.

Of course, I wonder if I'm just making dinner because Mat has given me the motivation. We made a deal~if I made dinner then he would help me pick up the house. SO worth it!

0 comments: