Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Totally been in the mood....


I have totally been wanting to scrapbook but how ironic is it that a photographer doesn't have any photos to scrap? I seriously need to add an extra curricular activity to my life. Or kids....hmmmm....need to work on that one. MAT!!!!

In the meantime I'm working on creating a blurb book. I'm supposed to take around 500 photos to come up with about 40 photos for a book. It's a school assignment but I figure that if I have to spend the money on it I might as well create something that I can be proud of. I'm totally debating whether I should do this REALLY cool abandoned building (see Mason) and take a ton of pics there and see if I can get the bats, doing a set of old dolls that we have (their eyes, buttons etc--can totally see it in my mind), or if I should do a train depot and anything involved with the tracks. If you read this post, leave a comment--I'd could use the opinions. =)

In the meantime, if you have pics and want them scrapped--hand them over! I just might actually get the them....I guess I could work on my Christmas tree that I started last year...

0 comments: