Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lazy Day

Today is such a lazy day! Its not very often that weekends are so relaxed. I feel as though I haven't been home all week (and I really don't think that I have) because we have had something every day and every night. But today the only thing we were supposed to do was canceled, as so it turns out that I have had quite the free afternoon. I sat down last night and started a book and finished it this afternoon. And it was mindless reading, not a textbook. I took a bath for an hour and a half and watched a whole movie last night. Had lunch and layed around relaxing with my husband. Did some chores and all at my own pace. I am loving today. Tonight I am to go and play tennis with my husband. And I'm still in my pajamas. A perfect, cost-free day. Well, just to put a damper on it, I do think I'm going to get some homework, but thats good. It'll still be on my time. Well I just wanted to write about my perfect day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you know how much I miss spending time with you. I love and miss you so much. You have really turned into a beautiful young woman and I am proud to have been apart of your growing up. You are very special to me.
Remember: baking, shopping, spending the night, laughing till it hurt, Magic Mountain during Halloween Haunt! Tell your sister to "Embrase me and call me a Hero"
Love you

Deanna said...

OH my God. I STILL tell everybody about the time I went to Magic Mountain during Halloween and how that is the best time to go. There was also Universal Studios, of course I would only remember Tony =), but I totally forgot about the Embrace me and call me your Hero. I'll totally have to remind her. I love you and miss you too. More than you'll know also.